Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual runs

Was wondering if anyone took part in these? I've recently signed up to a few, the biggest being a 75k to be done between now and end of October but was wondering if anyone knew of an app in which I could log the individual runs and it would subtract it from the total to tell me how much further I need to go? Not sure if such a thing exists I can only find ones with GPS link but don't want to be using my fitbit and another app considering I usually forget to turn my fitbit on let alone something else. 

Not sure if I have explained myself properly but if anyone can figure out my babble all help is greatly appreciated. 

Many thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I would think any generic spreadsheet (program or App) should work quite well. Old fashioned way, on a sheet of paper - like a bank balance book - put in a starting balance of 75k and then subtract each run as performed to get a new balance (how far yet to go).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Many running apps keep historical data.

For example:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fitness22.running&hl=en

I use this app to keep track of my pace while training for a 5k. But it also keeps a running total for all of your runs.

If you have never used this app you can download it and just keep an eye on the Total Miles.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you have excel? Know how to use it?

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I only sign up for virtual races with the rock N roll marathon and any of the YesFit races because they get results directly from your Fitbit when you sync your app. so I don't have to track or report - its all done for me!!

Best Answer
0 Votes