Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Your Plans for Goal Day 2017

ANSWERED

Goal Day 2017 is just hours away, and I am really excited for it! I just found the cord to my Charge HR the other day, and have just gotten back into the swing of things (10,000 steps every day so far!) I will walk down the green belt next to my house a few times, and maybe go shopping, and bike riding. What are you guys doing for Goal Day 2017? Do you think you will reach your goal? Smiley Happy

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

My boyfriend and I walked to a cafe/restaurant about half a mile away to get lunch, ran to the Target, where I did a bit of shopping, I ran back to the cafe to get something from the refrigerator case, then walked home. I rested for a bit and then took a walk in the park across the street from my home. I'm at 13,755 right now, over my goal of 10,000. I'm debating walking a little more so I can get to 14,000.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I am so used to getting my steps in my small appartement and yes I will reach my goal. I would go for a walk, but I already did earlier this week postponing some of my chores. I cannot keep doing that!

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

Doing the same I do every day. Bike, Walk. Yes I will meet my goal

Have a great Goal Day!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I'm at work and I have a desk job. So having to work around that. But it's 1:30pm and I am already at just over 6,000 steps. So I'm really hopeful I'll meet my goal 😄

Best Answer

I'm trying to psych myself up to go on a run. 😄  That will get me half way there (14000 is my goal).  The other 7000 I can get in the rest of the day.

Best Answer

My boyfriend and I walked to a cafe/restaurant about half a mile away to get lunch, ran to the Target, where I did a bit of shopping, I ran back to the cafe to get something from the refrigerator case, then walked home. I rested for a bit and then took a walk in the park across the street from my home. I'm at 13,755 right now, over my goal of 10,000. I'm debating walking a little more so I can get to 14,000.

Best Answer

Had a 12 hour shift at work so nothing exciting for Goal Day.  I just got in early and hit the treadmill and hit it again during lunch.  I'm on my feet most of the day at work so hitting my goal was easy peasy.

Best Answer