Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What walking game would come up with?

I think it'd be fun if Nintendo figured out a way to make a Mario brothers game where you were Mario. It's be kinda cool to be able to run and jump over the Koopa turtles, or even jump on a Goomba.

Kind of reminds me of that video game show that was on Nicelodeon in 1992 "Nick Arcade."

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Pokemon Go! is fun, but you will use data. I don't know how much.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've heard of Pokemon Go!, but I'm not really into Pokemon. I never got into the games, and my only real exposure to them are when my husband and kids watches the cartoon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Because of my love for Zombie Run I'd want something like a Buffy the Vampire Slayer app. She was always running around on that show.

Best Answer

I'd make a game where the enemy starts shooting at you as you walk around. The phone could be used to shoot back. However, I'd make a bluetooth accessory that looked like a real gun to add realism. Then other real people might start shooting. 

I'd call the game "Ambush!" People could form teams to defeat an enemy in a certain location. Team members could be "killed" and knocked out of the game for 24 hours. 

The game would be self-contained so it didn't use data. Perhaps I'd sell a helmet with a virtual reality screen. 

Oh, and I'd get a ton of liability insurance and many good lawyers.

Another version could be "The Most Deadly Game" where the player is hunted by some crazy guy. They will have to survive for 24 hours. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
@GershonSurge that sounds a lot like laser tag! Great game with some mates in the park at night. Taking it to the streets surrounded by the uninitiated seems like a great way to draw Police attention though.
Best Answer
0 Votes