Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workout songs, what gets you pumped?

i recently joined fitbit! and i love music and listening to it while being active. i have a super small playlist of songs that get me motivated and ready to go! Does anyone have some good workout or motivation songs to suggest for me?

Best Answer
36 REPLIES 36

Trance music always the best such as:

Armin Van Buuren ( a state of trance)

or 

Aly & Fila  (Futuer sound of Egypt )

Here the link to download a free tracks. 

http://trancemorph.com

Note: these kind of tracks are long - one or one and half hour 

Best Answer

Spotify has a great selection of Fitness-related playlists, you can give it a go Smiley Wink

Personally I like electronic music and rock. My current workout song is Gold by Adventure Club Smiley Very Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer

Go to Itunes.  there is a ton of workout music there.  I'm a Beatles fan & listen a lot to them but they have a fitness remix of "Back in the USSR" that has an awesome beat to run to!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Metallica, Peter Greens Fleetwood mac, deadmau5, rory gallagher, I could keep going

Best Answer

thankyou! ill check it out

Best Answer

katy perry....

little mix....

5 Seconds of Summer...

They all have great pump up songs...

Not necessarily my favorite bands in general, but I have found they all have great, energetic songs. 

Avoid soft music.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I like cha cha, salsa, Beatles, Tom Rigney & Flambeau, Kevin Russell, Jamie jameson, all sorts of Swing Dance Tunes for cardio workouts. I teach exercise for older adults 62-91 and we do fat burning zone for about 15 minutes and cardio for about 40 minutes. We listen to rock, cajun, country & swing while we dance. 

Fred Astaire sings Accentuate the Positive is one of the Tunes. 

Happy Fitness

Barbara 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try the Songza mobile app or website. Go to Activities > Workouts. You will find a number of workout playlists with all kinds of great songs. Their playlists are better than anything I could put together on my own!

Best Answer

Thanks so much for info., Daniel.  I'll check out songza. 

Keeping fit,

Barbara G

Best Answer
0 Votes

Because it hasnt been mentioned... Mashups of the songs mentioned.  Most of the time having something recognizable helps the head and heart fire right but something new with a driving beat can take it up a notch.  If you haven't tried looking for DJ's who do mashups proper try BootieMashup.  Its got a monthly 10 ten of great mashups like Taylor Swift vs. Tom Jones or  Miley Cyrus vs. Black Eyed Peas vs. Kid Cudi & Steve Aoki and Iggy Azalea vs. Reba McEntire.  Check out the page they have lots you can download right there but also you can use it as a jumping off point to find other DJ's work. 

Also alot of em have high BPM's 

Moderator: Format edited

Original, Ultra, One
Best Answer

there's a remix of marky mark and the funky bunch, feel good vibration which i like

Best Answer

You can't beat a little bit of cheesy music to get you moving, uptown funk! 

Best Answer

I love Island and House music.  I love to dance so this genre of music really revs me up!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oooh, anything by Rise Against. You could play all of their albums straight through and only have to skip a few slow songs.

As well, I go for alot of hard dance, like S3rl, or most of what you find on Technobase.

Best Answer

Latin music will get you going Smiley LOL

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer

"my body" by young the giant.  Always makes me push harder!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Pandora has a selection of workout music for all genres. I like to put it on shuffle and go from there.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I love Skillet and Breaking Benjamin. Anyone else out there like these?
Best Answer

For me, the best workout song is Beast by Rob Bailey and The Hustle Standard. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ZljzdGPUg

Haha, the tone is great for intense resistance training and it always gets me pumped for a hard workout. 

Best Answer