Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANSWERED

I have just purchased and set up my Blaze.As a technophobe as was keen to have a go with fitness watch. I am 66 years of age and whilst using both phone and watch it seems to geared up for a younger generation to inspire them to get fit.

Have I got this wrong is there any other senior member out there to share their experience of using the blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Malcolm35,

I took the liberty of moving your post over here to the Get Moving forum. It covers various ways of getting fit, and there are posts by all kinds of people, including seniors.  It's not specific to any tracker, but I think you'll find tips you can apply to your Blaze.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Malcolm35,

I took the liberty of moving your post over here to the Get Moving forum. It covers various ways of getting fit, and there are posts by all kinds of people, including seniors.  It's not specific to any tracker, but I think you'll find tips you can apply to your Blaze.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

hey @Malcolm35 welcome to the community. You will find lots of older folks who have the blaze or other fitbit trackers as a way to improve their fitness. You can peruse here or in the get inspired forum for ideas and friends. I guess I would ask the question- why you chose the blaze? what features are you interested in and we can help you from there. If you are mostly interested in step count, than a less techy tracker would probably be a better fit for you- the One or the Zip come to mind. Regardless, let us know how we can help you figure out your new buddy 🙂

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer