Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loseing weight in your thighs

Hey what are some stretches for your thighs. My thighs are a little muscular. And they have big curves. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @hayleerw6  you're 14 or so? You don't lose weight in the thighs, but you can tone them up. Remember you're still growing and don't put too much stress on yourself. Have you asked your health care professional about this?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Yes I asked my heath teacher in High school and I am 14. Thanks for the info

Best Answer

Glad you asked your health teacher. What did they say? Here is an article with some exercises you can do to tone up - click to see. Your sister can join in with the exercises, too.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

@hayleerw6 wrote:

Hey what are some stretches for your thighs. My thighs are a little muscular. And they have big curves. 

Where your body stores fat first and loses it last is genetic - there is no such thing as spot reducing sadly.

You can help the muscle underneath fat be firm though, and that can help the appearance, maybe.

How the muscle grows and appears is also genetic.

Some have muscle with big belly to it - those are the people that you see in body building shows that are huge - though drugs helps them greatly too for that size, but also sprinters and some track & field events.

Some have muscles that are longer and built for endurance - think marathoners and triathletes, other types of track & field.

You probably won't know what you got for several years since still growing, but keep the muscles strong and eat nutritious.

Bodies come in many shapes, sizes, and varieties - that's the one common factor - differences.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the next searcher of answers, mark a reply as Solved if it was, or a thumbs up if it was a good idea too.
Best Answer

Thank you so much! 😍

Best Answer
0 Votes

My teacher said it is just because of my age but my thighs are whats making me fall when I do flips and I am tired of falling on my butt. So i need to exercize my legs tho they keep on making me look like a muscular man:( Thanks for the exercises I will do then every night.

Best Answer