Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my reminder to move does not work

i moved from my right wrist to my left wrist which has a magnetic hematite bracelet on it. maybe this is the issue.

i have not received reminders to move even tho i have put it back on my right wrist. 

i know i have been very lax at actually getting up off my butt and moving when i felt the buzz and figure fitbit just quit that option. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @SunsetRunner. The magnet may have impacted your Fitbit. Have you tried restarting it? I'd try that a couple of times to see if it resolved the issues. If it doesn't you should contact customer support. 

Fingers crossed a restart does the trick for you.

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I did do a restart and have put it back on my right wrist.... tho have not changed that in my setups. Does it matter?

Lorean (aka .. Lori)

Sent from my 👀 Pad 💨
Best Answer
0 Votes

That shouldn't matter. What type of Fitbit do you have? 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes
Tracker 2

Lorean (aka .. Lori)

Sent from my 👀 Pad 💨
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sometimes when Fitbit updates settings change.  Did you double check that you have the notification widget turned on?  Mine was turned off a couple different times after an update.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thnx......I am now getting reminders to move and since there r no reminders to drink water I do at the same time as I get up to move.
Tho.... as I have heard, the buzzer is quite feint and I guess I don’t feel it all the time. somewhere in settings I set volume to high.... tho can’t remember which step.

Lorean (aka .. Lori)

Sent from my 👀 Pad 💨
Best Answer
0 Votes