Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my story

ANSWERED

hi there , started dieting and got my fitbit last april, was on a weight programme, but sadly its not for me, im doing it myself, could barely do 5k steps, im progressing big time, thanks to fitbit xx started off with small walks, then got bigger, now huge walks with my dog, aw he loves , we both have athritis,

last week for 7 days i walked 10k, and tonight have done 13513 steps, oops over done it,

fitbit is just great!! its helped me a lot, there was a time when my weight was stuck and couldnt lose weight but gain it, oh was so horrible, fitbit has done the trick 🙂 happy days

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Congratulations on your achievement of walking every day and losing weights. Your commitment to movement everyday is a great one and I'm sure your dog is enjoying it as well. Keep on stepping and share your progress with community.

Be well!

Marci | Bellevue, WA

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Congratulations on your achievement of walking every day and losing weights. Your commitment to movement everyday is a great one and I'm sure your dog is enjoying it as well. Keep on stepping and share your progress with community.

Be well!

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer