ANSWERED

Hello

Whats everyones macro ratios? Look fwd to hearing ur opinions

I wanna know the difference btwn 40/40/20 and 40/30/30  P/C/F

Best Answer
0 Votes
26 REPLIES 26

@JamieS_Wisco,

It's probably best if I don't comment on food anymore. 

Gershon

Best Answer
0 Votes

@GershonSurge wrote:

@JamieS_Wisco,

It's probably best if I don't comment on food anymore. 

Gershon

Agreed; seems like every web forum has topics which attain a more religious tone than anything else (by this I mean discussions which are often controversial and rarely, if ever, productive).  For automotive sites it's always about which oil and oil filter and how often to change them, for running web sites it is about which shoes and training techniques, and for sites covering eating/health/weight loss, it is about one specific diet over another.  Don't even get me started about forums which delve into politics, especially during this election season.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@shipo,

I wouldn't want to mention that Crossfit, Boot Camp, HIIT, etc., are great ways to get injured and not so great ways to get fit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@GershonSurge wrote:

@shipo,

I wouldn't want to mention that Crossfit, Boot Camp, HIIT, etc., are great ways to get injured and not so great ways to get fit.

Yup, discussions filled with lots of acrimony; discussions like that are pretty much a non-starter, and when they get started it gets messy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@shipo wrote:

@GershonSurge wrote:

@shipo,

Yup, discussions filled with lots of acrimony; discussions like that are pretty much a non-starter, and when they get started it gets messy.

They are fun for those that do them, and I don't think many get serious injuries. The people I see at Planet Fitness tend to do weights first and cardio after if they do both. Over the years, I've observed people doing all sorts of things for fitness, and they all seem to work well if they stick with it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, bc as research has shown, following a balanced diet ups chance of cancer.... oh wait! Maybe give a better option rather than put someone down for trying to be heath?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ummm, what?

Best Answer
0 Votes