Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Sugar Addicts Out There?

ANSWERED

Just looking for support from other sugar addicts.  What do you do to get past the triggers?  OA has helped me on and off but time/schedule prevents me from going as I should.  I've been working out really good for the last 5 or 6 weeks but just can't get a grip on my eating.  Especially sugar....and mindless eating.

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

And you give me confidence as well. I try to not deprive myself of things.  Only cut back.  You mentioned cheese. It's not good for my asthma but it's hard to cut it out completely.  I've never been a big oats person.  If I do bread, it's 21 grain.  Very hearty.  Can't do cottage cheese anymore.  Again, my asthma.  Dairy just creates that nasty mucus in my throat.  YUCK!  Thanks for posting. Here's to good choices today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

great post tingletange.  Thank you!  I've learned the longer I go without sugar, the less I crave it.  I like how you mentioned tomatoes too. I know I should be eating more tomatoes.  I too try and stay away from white flour stuff.  Thank you for writing.  Here's to good choices today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks rkeegan!

Best Answer
0 Votes

please delete this post

Best Answer
0 Votes
yes, definitely! I'm in a bad funk. Where are you located? what do you
have in mind? What's your name?
Best Answer
0 Votes

delete this post

Best Answer
0 Votes
Do you have an email address? Can we communicate via email?
Best Answer
0 Votes