Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be Balanced program

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if many of you have heard of the "Be Balanced Program" or not, I hadn't until December 2017, I thought I would try and add yet one more program to my list of what I've tried and what has NOT worked.

Anyway it's an extreme program, very similar to the HCG program that was out a few years ago.  You take these drops 3 times a day with a few supplements you eat 2 protein, 2 fruits,and 2 veggies a day, I was tracking my calories on FitBit and they ranged anywhere from 425-475 a day, plus I drank 90-100 oz of water a day.  This program is expensive but they guarantee that you will lose 20 pounds the first month, I wanted to do it for at least 2 months to get a great jump start on losing 80 pounds.

OK here's the issue, I lost 6 pounds the first 4 days that was only because I went from eating carbs/sugars to NOT eating any at all. then it took me until today which is February 7th to lose another 9 pounds....Now am I missing something here but if I'm eating so few calories drinking all that water, and feeling like crap every single day, then why am I not losing any weight? stupid me decided to pay yet again for February which I will start this weekend, after a 30 day cycle you have to take a little maintenance for 5-7 days...so 900.00 later yepper it's like it cost me 72.00 for each pound, and I just don't get it.

If anyone has any advice, know of the program, suggestions, anything would be greatly appreciated....Thank you

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

For the last 1.5 years I have had migraines everyday.  I need to lose 50 pounds and was wondering if this program will help me or if someone had a program they will help 

my migraines and lose This weight?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I would definitely reach out to them and at least do a free consultation. They can explain it all to you and let you know for sure. I know you can lose the weight with this program. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I count number whatever I drink, which has helped me growth my day by day intake. Many human beings will say you need to best remember water like you can check here, but it's totally up to you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was in a google search and found this post.  I actually did the Be Balanced program as well, in 2019 before my daughter's wedding.  All in all, I went from about 200 lbs down to 165 lbs.  I truly believe in this program, its the first weight loss program to work for me, and I have followed strict low carb, gluten free, and keto diets in the past.  I work out 2 to 3 times a week (weight training) and have a job that easily allows me to get over 10,000 steps in each day.  I even considered surgery, but am so glad I tried this.  Getting ready to complete another go around, got the COVID 19 to lose.  It's pricey, but it was worth every penny!

Best Answer
0 Votes