Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caloric Density Food Tracker

ANSWERED

Hi,

Does anyone know of any Caloric Density Food Tracker apps or sites?  

The last time I lost weight (1.5 years ago, or so, 30lbs., which I've since gained back) I did so with the help of my Fitbit AND the Noom app that came on my LG G4.  I got a deal on 3 months of the service and I was off to steadily losing weight.  

It was a good, though not perfect, matchup.  Yes, I could track what I needed to and had the benefit of constant support through the app.  But nothing was unified and I had to track everything separately in it's own space.  It took a lot of time and once the Noom price normalized, it wasn't affordable any more.

I'm not blaming my subsequent gain on that fact.  But I've tried using Fitbit's extensive library to track diet and it's come up short compared to Noom's tracking of caloric density.  The budgeting wasn't straight calories, it was categorized, and helped me stay on a better diet.

Now, why can't we get that kind of classification system in FitBit tracking?  The database is awesome.  The algorithms aren't that complicated.  And it works great for some.

Does anyone know of any Caloric Density Food Tracker apps or sites?  

Thanks so much for any & all feedback!

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

It doesn’t have calorie density coloring like NOom, unless they recently added it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Tom! I just downloaded your app on my phone. I love it!! It is even easier to read than Noom. I will definitely use this app in conjuction with my FitBit when my membership is up with Noom! I have been scouring the internet to find another app like Noom, and finally stumbled on this. Very happy!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wish I could download the app on my computer as well. That would be awesome!!

Best Answer
0 Votes