Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas dinner

Hello Community. I wish you all happy holidays. 

I welcome you to share a picture of your Christmas dinner. I will share mine soon. 

Thanks for keeping the forums alive and keep posting. Regards!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@RodrigoMFitbit , Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to you too! Great idea to take pictures of our Christmas dinner.  I will try to remember to take one before everyone digs in.

I am often guilty of making too many side dishes during the holiday and get a bit stressed trying to prepare it all, and wind up too much food.  I am scaling back the sides this time to reduce both the food and the stress.

happy Holidays to everyone! 

Best Answer

@RodrigoMFitbitHope you had a great Christmas!

Here is a shot of our Dinner. It was just us this year. Family is all over the place and hard to get together

Just ham, Green beans with almonds and Mashed Cheese Potatoes (my Favorite) and Croissants

We will have Ham sandwiches and left overs tomorrow the rest will be trashed as Ham does not freeze well. Oh Ham and eggs for breakfast Friday

CHRISTMASDINNER.jpg

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@RodrigoMFitbitand @WendyB, hoping you had a fabulous Christmas!

I didn’t remember to take a photo of Christmas dinner till well after it was over.  I’ll try to describe it so you can picture it lol.  

There were only four of us - me, hubby and our two young adult kids.  We had salad, roasted turkey breast, baked ham, baked potatoes for the guys, baked sweet potatoes for the gals, healthy green bean casserole and Kings Hawaiian rolls.  

Pizzelle cookies, Dutch apple pie and mini brownies were dessert choices, but everyone was full after dinner and didn’t partake in dessert till hours later.

Minimizing side dishes made cooking and cleaning a breeze! In the past would’ve replaced the baked potatoes of both types with mashed potatoes and sweet potato casserole, and would have also had another veggie such as broccoli.

Happy New Year to all!

Best Answer

@Whyshoshoni  sounds yummy!

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Thank you @WendyB, yours LOOKS and sounds yummy!  And your table and food setting is lovely! I just plop everything on the table and off we go lol.

Best Answer

Hi @Whyshoshoni and @WendyB. I also forgot to take the picture, but my sister did. I will get it before the day ends.

However, it was not a "fit" dinner. Just the salad. Thank you both for sharing and keeping the forums alive.

I wish you all a happy new year. Keep stepping and posting!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

@RodrigoMFitbitIts a holiday. Not all foods need to be healthy. Cheese Potatoes are not with the amount of cheese  i put in. 😂  Forgot to also mention the cheese cake we had for dessert 😅

Community Council Member

Best Answer