Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Herbal life (Republic of Tea)

How many of you use more herbal things in your diets like tea? I've been using Republic of Tea's Green Tea to replace coffee. I drink about two 28 oz bottles of it throughout the day and it gives me jitter free energy. I haven't  noticed weight-loss effects which is why some people drink it but I do it more for the energy and overall health benefits of it. However, I just picked up the two week stack of, "get lean, get burning, get lost". I'm quite interested if anyone has drank it before. I enjoy the flavors! All of them give off the warm & cozy kind of tea vibe! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I drink quite a bit of black and green tea and they have quite a few benefits as well as being one of the top natural diuretics .

I drink tea during daytime and coffee later at night.

Lots of varieties of tea flavours to choose from and new tea shops opening all the time. .

Best Answer
0 Votes

I drink lot of herbal tea when I am at work. (no good coffee available around where I work. When I am home, my go to hot drink is always Coffee :)) I use STASH  or Tetley brands. They have variety of flavors. My favorite ones are peppermint and spice dragon red chai. Recently I bought Four O' Clock brand from Costco. This brand came up with all desert flavors like Almond biscotti, black forest cake, Banana cinnamon spice... etc. I drink tea for health benefit not for weight loss

Best Answer
0 Votes

I drink a LOT of tea, but I confess to adding sugar to mine. I'm not a coffee person.

I have tried the Republic of Tea "Get Lost," and I liked it. (I haven't tried the others.) My issue is these infusions are meant to be brewed and probably drunk hot, and I prefer cold beverages. The only time I have hot drinks is when I have a cold.

Best Answer
0 Votes