Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant Pot Recipe Swap

Hello all, I absolutely LOVE my Instant pot. It cooks everything fast and I am trying to use it to help me to stop eating fast food. I would love to start a recipe swap on here. Post your favorite recipes. 

**Please note that if it is from a copyright cookbook or website please do not post the recipe. Just the link to were members can find it and purchase for themselves. Lets be respectful to those who have worked hard at creating these wonderful recipes.**

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I just use these websites all have recipes for the Instapot

Skinny Taste

Foodie Crush

Pressure cooker recipes

Drizzle me Skinny

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Best spaghetti sauce i've ever had. I make a batch and freeze it in bags for future use after the first meal.

https://youtu.be/8iq8v52WBIs

Best Answer

Hello all!

Here you have my favorite. I had to choose one, but I will share more in the future. 

https://www.crunchycreamysweet.com/instant-pot-pasta-carbonara/

Please let me know if you like it! 🙂

Greetings. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Hey everybody !

I love cooking but I'm always postponing the purchase of one of this. After read these posts I feet the urge to have one. 😥 

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer

I'm still reluctant to use the instant pot to cook the pasta itself as i will have no control over seeing if it's done correctly . Not sure i'll ever abandon my traditional  boiling water/visual method.

Best Answer

Hello @Bill_k, thanks for sharing. 

I still use both methods. Just in case I need to focus in another chore, I use the instant pot. Else I will still boil the past. You can still cook pre boiled pasta with the rest of the ingredients, you would need to adjust the cook time though, but it works. Let me know if you tried it. 

@Heartmom, do you have a suggestion? Did you try any of the recipies on this thread? Let us know 😄

Thanks! Have a great day.

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently started making pho in my instant pot . I went into youtube and found a bunch of instruction. It's actually really easy to my surprise as i was formerly intimidated by all the talk of tedious hours of simmering,skimming etc etc.

About half an hour prep time including boiling the bones and 1 hr in the instant pot and you have excellent pho,better broth than many other places i've eaten out at.

You can buy all the spices individually for the broth or buy pre-made bags of them.

The annoying thing is the price of oxtail bones which is listed a primary ingredient to make the broth but which they charge $22 /kg for at the local chinese superstore so i substituted much cheaper pork tail bones on my second go round and they are meatier and still give good flavour.

Anyways if you love pho it might be worth checking .

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's awesome. I use mine several times a week

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, sorry I haven't tried them yet. However I will try and start working on that.

Best Answer
0 Votes