Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ketogenic dieter

I count carbs more than I count calories. Is there a way for my app dashboard to show carbs left instead of calories?

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@Lissalovespink, I moved this post to the Eat Well Discussion Forum. It will get more response here.

Best Answer

@Lissalovespink wrote:

I count carbs more than I count calories. Is there a way for my app dashboard to show carbs left instead of calories?

Good question I also count carbs. would be great on dash

Best Answer

On my dash it tells me what % carbs I have eaten but I don't know how to make it tell me how many gms of carbs that is ??????

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't think you can see the exact number of grams on mobile. But on pc, it shows under calories intake section

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Boomergully wrote:

On my dash it tells me what % carbs I have eaten but I don't know how to make it tell me how many gms of carbs that is ??????

Agreeing with @zjjca -- grams of carbs shows up in the Fitbit Dashboard on your PC browser, but not your Mobile App.  However, you can quickly calculate -- based on the percentage of carbs to total, calculate number of carb calories and divide by 4 calories per gram to get grams of calories.

For example, so far today I've eaten a total of 523 calories of which 15% are carbs, according to my Mobile App.  (523 cal x 15%) / 4 calories per gram of carb  = 19.6 grams of carbs.  The dashboard on my PC indicates 18.8 grams of carbs.  The difference between the two may be due to rounding error on the 15% or a slightly different assumption for the calories per gram of carb.

Best Answer
Thank you 😊

Sent from Samsung tablet.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you 

Sent from Samsung tablet.
Best Answer
0 Votes