Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for nut butter recommendations

Looking for nut butter reccomendations - No jif please

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

@jackieallan77 - I’ve found the best nut butters at my local health food store where they grind the nuts themselves. This allows me to bypass the sweet, processed nut butters. Peanut is still my favorite although almond butter is a close second. 

Best Answer

I really like Justin's maple almond butter. Trader Joe's almond butter is pretty good too, if you're near one of those stores. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

I also like almond butter. I buy it at the supermarket but get one with no added anything. I prefer it to peanut butter

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Smucker’s Natural peanut butter is just peanuts and salt. I like the chunky version.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

yep I think i have seen that my local health food store, I am going to get some 🙂

Best Answer
Coconut butter is high in medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) along with lauric acid, which can lower bad cholesterol, so I like to recommended you to eat coconut butter.
Best Answer

The best one for me too.

Best Answer

Hello everybody. I would like to join. I usually buy these from a local store, where they grind the nuts on site. I find these way better that the options on the supermarket. I even get to choose which nuts I can make butte out of. Peanut butter is my favorite but now I am also fond of macadamia nut butter and cashew butter. Growing up I had only tried peanut butter. I find these alternatives delicious. 

Have a great day you all!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes