Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Carb

I've jumped on the low carb bandwagon.  I ate 1 lousy piece of Daves Killer Bread and it put me over my daily limit.  How can you get the daily fiber without any kind of grains??  I'm eating plenty of veggies and fruits but I miss a good piece of nutty bread every now and then.  I'm just frustrated that the results aren't what I expected.  Working out 4 days a week with weights, using arc trainer and a treadmill and the weight is very slowly coming off.  Although I have lost inches, five pounds in 5 months isn't good enough. 

Sad in the Midwest! 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Usually eliminating an entire food group is not a good way to go.

Fiber comes in many ways as well Fruit, veggies. Are you logging food  to see where the fiber is?

You should also enjoy what you like not give it up.

You want Dave's Killer bread have it but limit it. Learn to eat what you want but also learn to limit it

I'm not a bread person so I really dont know about Dave's killer bread. But if I did I would find a way to have it on occasion. That's what you need to do

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
Thanks, I'm just frustrated but not giving up!
Best Answer

Restrictive diets are inherently more difficult to adhere to. In the end, what you need to achieve in order to lose weight is a caloric deficit:

comparison_diets.jpg

If you have problems giving up carb-based foods, try another approach. 

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been on the low-carb lifestyle for a little while now and i have done for 6 weeks last year. I would say don't give up. it took me a couple weeks to start seeing the change in my body. how long have you been eating low-carb? Keep it up!

Best Answer

You are right dear

Best Answer
0 Votes

You dont have to give up

Best Answer
0 Votes