Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please bring back macro calc in grams!

As of today I can no longer see my macros (protein, fat, carbs and sodium) broken down into grams. I track my macros precisely and the percentages do not allow proper tracking. I can only hope that this is some sort of glitch, or oversight. Please, please bring this feature back, in the mean time I have downloaded my fitness pal, but do not want to have to pay for a membership when my fitbit worked perfectly well before.
Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi, I totally 100% agree with you.  I have been tracking my macronutrients in grams for my health and FIBRE has been so important.  I am going to change to another product if this doesn't happen.

Best Answer

I agree, it's an incredibly useful feature... and the fact that they took it away does not fill me with confidence about Fitbit as a platform.

Best Answer

Oh no. Please fix back. Not all pages have been changed. Please stop the change and bring back nutrition info.

Best Answer

Totally agree that we need to see the macro information in grams again.  Just showing a % doesn't do it.  Come on Fitbit!

Best Answer

I just noticed it on the website this morning (it worked for me yesterday).

I hope they fix it because it is extremely helpful to see the daily totals in grams rather than just the percentages.  Hopefully in addition to adding it back to the website, fitbit finally implements it into the app.

Best Answer

@SeeJaneRun666 wrote:
As of today I can no longer see my macros (protein, fat, carbs and sodium) broken down into grams. I track my macros precisely and the percentages do not allow proper tracking. I can only hope that this is some sort of glitch, or oversight. Please, please bring this feature back, in the mean time I have downloaded my fitness pal, but do not want to have to pay for a membership when my fitbit worked perfectly well before.

Oh no. Please fix back. Not all pages have been changed. Please stop the change and bring back nutrition info.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok just now got log page back.

Best Answer

Taking away the ability to see my daily grams of each nutrient has me looking for an alternative tracker to Fitbit. I have owned two Fitbits and used it for years to track my nutrients but losing this ability will likely make me choose another device that better meets my needs. Fitbit will not get any more purchases from me if this is not fixed soon. Their "Features" list says that they are NOT planning to fix this issue even though over a thousand users are complaining about losing this feature. Bye, Bye Fitbit!

Best Answer
0 Votes