Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staying away from toxic food

Avoid eating food with too much fat like hamburger, Reduce intake of those food with cholesterol which are like of vegetable oils etc. indulge in a regular exercise and practice some yoga! 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Allenmartin, thank you for participating in our Fitbit Community. I really love your post since I used to eat a lot of that type of food and I realized that it brought nothing more than just tiredness and fatigue at some point. Then I quit eating that type of food and started to run and tiredness and fatigue disappeared. Also, I started to drink more water and I felt like new.

I'd like to introduce myself into Yoga. Do you have any advice for a beginner like me?

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

To some extent the definition of toxic food depends on your point of view.  Some people view any animal products as toxic,  others do not eat nightshades, so for each person it can be a little different.   In my opinion the more processed a food is, the less healthy it may be.  Foods are best when look like they do in nature,  and I like my veggies just barely cooked.  A big difference in fresh broccoli spears that have been lightly steamed and the yellow, soggy, over boiled stuff you see in school cafeterias.    My veggies are fresh or frozen, fruits are fresh with the exception of occasional canned pineapple.    Meats are plain cuts,  never eat any deli style meats as most have been ground up and other ingredients: salt, sugar, binders, etc have been added.   The only exception for me is I do buy frozen vegetarian 'burgers' and i do not make my own, I keep on hand for when I have not thawed out anything better.     I don't drink any soda or flavored waters, just my own well water, and I do make coffee and tea at home.     

Best Answer

I think your statement is too general. I think everyone will agree that fatty foods are not good everyday, but if someone is craving a pizza, nachos or even a burger as an irregular treat as part of a regularly good diet, then it shouldn't be an issue. Also, what type of exercise do you recommend as "regular"? Give us more food for thought... 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

You best exercises which are still very common and easier; take a walk or jog, indulge in some push ups and sit ups. Those are normal exercises you shouldn’t miss at least thrice a week 

Best Answer
0 Votes