Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for veggie recipes

I'm incorporating more and more vegetables into my diet.  However, I'm getting sick of eating the same thing.  I'm eating carrots, string beans, sugar snap peas, cucumbers.  What veggies can I eat as a quick snack? Or something that is easily prepared?  I don't cook a lot, so looking for something simple. 

(I stay away from nightshades - tomatoes, eggplant, potato)

THANKS!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @nessie101 - welcome - a google search of "simple no cooking vegetable snacks" yields "About 2,450,000 results (0.59 seconds)".  The first few links look great and have lots of pictures.

Best Answer

I have to agree. Google is your friend.

You have some stipulations that I dont so I can not in good faith send you my recipes

Search Google

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@nessie101 wrote:

I'm incorporating more and more vegetables into my diet.  However, I'm getting sick of eating the same thing.  I'm eating carrots, string beans, sugar snap peas, cucumbers.  What veggies can I eat as a quick snack? Or something that is easily prepared?  I don't cook a lot, so looking for something simple. 

(I stay away from nightshades - tomatoes, eggplant, potato)

THANKS!!! 

@nessie101 I am in the same boat as you except that I have 3 small children and one on the way. Needless to say, we need simple, couple-ingredient recipes that everyone will eat, including my kids. I am always on the hunt for staple meals that I can make with my eyes closed after a bit of practice. At any rate, I just found this website and I'm super stoked. Last night I made their black bean veggie dip and it took all of 10 minutes, used ingredients I had on hand, and I only dirtied up one pan and a couple of utensils. We all loved it! I'm still exploring the recipes myself, but what I'm seeing is very exciting.

Hurry The Food Up - Vegan and Vegetarian Recipes for Busy People 

Fitbits: One, Blaze, Charge 4, Aria 2 Scale
Reasons to Fitbit: Kendra, Elizabeth, Katherine, Charlotte, Evelyn, and Susannah
Best Answer
0 Votes