Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Health we are living.

ANSWERED

Knowing your risk factors and tracking the changes in PSA can help you make informed decisions about your health..To use treatment side effects as justification for not testing seems illogical when your life could be on the line..

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @David.B.S nice to see you here. 

I think this is a great topic so I have moved it to the Lifestyle Discussion Forums. I hope you have a lot of people commenting your topic. Please keep adding helpful information to the Fitbit Community Forums, you're welcome to share your personal perspective about PSA.

See you around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey @David.B.S nice to see you here. 

I think this is a great topic so I have moved it to the Lifestyle Discussion Forums. I hope you have a lot of people commenting your topic. Please keep adding helpful information to the Fitbit Community Forums, you're welcome to share your personal perspective about PSA.

See you around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes