Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload recipes from a website

I have had previous experiences with being able to log recipes into the app from a website and it's super helpful. I use a lot of online recipes when cooking my meals. Being able to upload the ingredients directly from the website is a really great feature. Does anyone else want to see this feature on the app?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to welcome you @Steelerschic24. I think this is a great idea, please take a look at the Recipe Builder request, vote for it and leave your comment. 

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
The recipe builder post is not the same idea as this. An example of my idea is making a recipe from Allrecipes.com and uploading all ingredients straight from the website into the app. This saves having to upload each ingredient individually and adjusting the serving size.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

That will help a lot 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That would be super helpful to upload a recipe. My boyfriend uses MyFitnessPal and he can upload all the recipes I make. Really would like to see Fitbit with this ability.  Seems odd that it’s not already a feature with Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Rather than leave this thread in the Tracker Hardware support, I've moved the post to the Healthy Eating Discussion board, maybe someone will have ideas. 

Best Answer
0 Votes