Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the actual recipes of Premium cooking videos?

Where are the actual recipes? I see short suggestion videos but there are no recipes attached to the videos.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hey there and welcome to the community. What recipes are you specifically looking for? I am sure we can help you out with some 🙂

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Hello. I’m new to the community and I’ve been watching the videos for the recipes. Where do you actually find the recipes for these videos. There are quite a few I’d like to try but can’t see where the actual recipes are. Thanks for your help. 

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm having that issue too. Especially since I sometimes am looking during downtimes at work and can't watch the videos, I would prefer an actual written recipe. 

Best Answer

@HannLo

+1 same problem 😞

Best Answer

Same! 

Best Answer

If you are interested, I can share with you a recipe for my favorite flax seed porridge with sesame seeds and raisins.  To make the porridge you will need 2 tablespoons of flax seeds. Grind them in a blender until they are flour and pour hot water over them. Leave them to swell. Then add 1 tablespoon of cbd so stress free delivery from cbd2heal, or use any other vegetable oil. 1 tablespoon of raisins. This dried fruit is rich in calcium and magnesium, as well as B vitamins. You can use any kind of raisin. Be sure to rinse the raisins in warm water before cooking. 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds. I use white sesame seeds, as that is what goes well with sweet dishes. The benefits of flaxseed can be talked about endlessly. Not for nothing this product today occupies the first place in the diet of people leading a healthy lifestyle. Such a huge number of useful substances and minerals in one product has yet to be found.

Moderator Edit: Word choice

Best Answer

Same issue. So silly. Where are the ingredients and nutrition info??

Best Answer

Right! Yes! Exactly! 

A video showing how to prepare the thing, with no specific ingredient amounts given, isn't a recipe. 

It's enough when the thing is a sandwich or a smoothie, for which precise amounts don't matter. 

But I've seen a Fitbit video for a quick bread!  It would take a very experienced baker to turn that video into an actual, edible dish.  Why bother including it? 

(Just checked:  that particular recipe has an "Eating Well" tag in the video on Fitbit, and I did find it on the Eating Well website HERE. Looks yummy! And shows nutrition information.)

So, yeah.  I agree with Tuukka40.  Offer links to the recipes, or just stick to "here's a snack idea" videos where no recipe is needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes