Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZERO carb Rootbeer Float replacement

Hey Guys,

I'm always low carbing trying to find receipes that are not only tasty but satisfying.  I have found a great replacement for that ice cream urge and it's really simple.  I just pour some Diet RootBeer in a glass and ad some heavy whipping cream to it.  There is some fat and calories in the whipping cream but way way less than a scoop of ice cream.  It tastes just like a root beer float and it totally takes away the hunger pains lol.  If you blend some ice up in a blender then add the root beer and heavy whipping cream it comes across more frozen than just mixed.  Altogether it's ZERO carbs and between 50-100 calories(depending on how much heavy whipping cream you use).

Cheers!

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

That sounds yummy @UtahRhett! I haven't had a rootbeer float in years so this one seems like a nice way to give them another go Smiley Wink

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It sounds really delicious. It would be great a picture of it so we can taste it with our eyes. Cat Wink

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes