Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calorie counting

i just started using the calorie counter-=-  i do not see when you enter your food you ate, it does not count or keep track the number of grams of sugar. I get the carbs, protein, fiber counts, sodium, but i would think sugar count is important as well.  Also - i would like to see how much carbs, protein, fiber, etc.  i should be eating in a day.  Thoughts??

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@lgent wrote:

i just started using the calorie counter-=-  i do not see when you enter your food you ate, it does not count or keep track the number of grams of sugar. I get the carbs, protein, fiber counts, sodium, but i would think sugar count is important as well.  Also - i would like to see how much carbs, protein, fiber, etc.  i should be eating in a day.  Thoughts??

Welcome @lgent -- you can see the sugar for a single food item by clicking on it to see more detailed nutritional information.  To get your total sugar for multiple foods, I believe you will need to use an app like MyFitnessPro and sync it with Fitbit.

As to the recommended macronutrient breakdown for a day, there's no consensus.  A "low-carb" advocate will have a completely different recommendation than a "low-fat" fan.  I'd suggest experimenting with several approaches to see which works best for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes