Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 3 is reading a heart rate while in the box

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

16700024558824122601541070293076.jpg

The tracker is reading a heart rate after being in the box for two days. The story is below.

I bought the Inspire 3 2 weeks ago. After wearing it for a week i decided to return it because I got tired of having to restart it every few days just to get the silent alarm to work. I put the tracker back in the box to send back and noticed that it was still reading a heart rate. I assumed that the heart rate was because I recently took it off, so I closed the box to send it back. Fast forward two days (i wasn't able to get to ups same day) and the tracker finally started vibrating again. SMH. So I opened the box to turn off the silent alarm and restart the tracker (for the untold time) and low and behold! It was reading a heart rate. 

I haven't worn the tracker in days, it has been removed from my devices in the app and it is still reading a heart rate. If it reports a heart rate when it isn't even being worn there is something wrong. If i was you I would not trust the heart rate readings at all. 

I am going back to the Inspire 2. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Marrebsin. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thank you for your feedback and for sharing this picture.

This is very interesting information, sorry you've had issues with your new Inspire 3, you did a great job returning your faulty device. At the moment, I haven't receive similar issues related to this model but I really appreciate your input.

Have a great day.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Marrebsin. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thank you for your feedback and for sharing this picture.

This is very interesting information, sorry you've had issues with your new Inspire 3, you did a great job returning your faulty device. At the moment, I haven't receive similar issues related to this model but I really appreciate your input.

Have a great day.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes