Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting calls/text notifications Inspire 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot seem to receive call or message alerts on my aspire 3 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Yayarichards. Welcome to the Community.

I appreciate your efforts while working on your  Inspire 3. To look into this matter, may I know the model of your phone? Is the Sleep Mode or DND setting turned off on your tracker? I understand you've tried some steps, but please double check this help article to make sure the requirements are met and every step is exhausted.

Hope this works. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Yayarichards. Welcome to the Community.

I appreciate your efforts while working on your  Inspire 3. To look into this matter, may I know the model of your phone? Is the Sleep Mode or DND setting turned off on your tracker? I understand you've tried some steps, but please double check this help article to make sure the requirements are met and every step is exhausted.

Hope this works. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes