Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 3 not counting steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I went to sync my watch today it didn't sync or show my steps and my statistics from the 45-minute walk that I went on. On my watch, it is now saying that I have only done 80 steps even though I have passed my step goal.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @madisonn12. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. This is not an expected behavior of Inspire 3. May I know if you received the goal celebration for steps after your 45-minute walk? Also, did the same happen with the rest of your stats such as distance or floors? If you've not done so, I'd recommend you to remove your tracker from the Bluetooth settings, restart your tracker to refresh its performance, open the Fitbit app and pull down on the screen to force a manual sync.

Monitor your tracker's behavior in the next days and let me know how it goes.

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @madisonn12. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. This is not an expected behavior of Inspire 3. May I know if you received the goal celebration for steps after your 45-minute walk? Also, did the same happen with the rest of your stats such as distance or floors? If you've not done so, I'd recommend you to remove your tracker from the Bluetooth settings, restart your tracker to refresh its performance, open the Fitbit app and pull down on the screen to force a manual sync.

Monitor your tracker's behavior in the next days and let me know how it goes.

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes