Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sleep Graphics Data Unreadable

ANSWERED

The new graphics to illustrate sleep data displays in a bar graph that is unreadable and hard to decipher. The previous version had a solid background with easy to view bar graphs and comparative data. The new version is unacceptable. We would like to return to the previous display. Is there a way to do so?

Best Answer
162 REPLIES 162

I agree it is difficult to read especially since I have some vision issues. I also find that it is not tracking sleep as well as the previous version.

Best Answer

does garmin have a simplie one like the inspire 3?  i don't need all the marathon/runner stuff.  i'm old   just the walking swiming workout, yoga,  sleepiing stuff   my daughter has garmin and loves it.  

Best Answer

also why did we have to lose the desk top version?  it's so much easier for us than the phone app. I have to fill out a monthly form and it's so hard to do from the phone.   it's ridiculous, to quite the desktop version.  I could see everything right there on one screen

Best Answer

totally agree - please return to previous settings or give users the option to switch back to older view - this new change is very irritating and google needs to stop annoying its users!! Leave what works!! 

Best Answer

I totally agree - I simply cannot read the new presentation and will have to stop using Fitbit if there is not an option to revert. 

Best Answer

For days I have been very frustrated with the new sleep graphics. I find it hard to believe anyone could think this is an improvement to the app!  I had no complaints about the old graphics - why change it!  I have  nothing positive to say about this latest change! I’ve had a Fitbit for too many years to count and never have had anything about it be so frustrating and disappointing to make me figure someplace to complain!!! Please go back to the old graphics!!!!

Best Answer

Like everyone else I am I total agreement. I even thought it was because my premium had lapsed around the same time. I resubscribed to premium hoping for a return to the nice sleep graphics I love and these horrible graphics are still there. Agree, this is unacceptable in this digit age. Has there been a response from Fitbit? 

Best Answer

HELP - I hope Fitbit team sees these comments - REVERTS immediately. My Husband and I also HATE the new sleep app. All comments are clear that all users are distraught. How can we ensure our voices are heard and level of frustration registered so Fitbit acts?

New views are a confusing mess and you can no longer clearly see history and the difference between deep, REM and light on one bar.

Best Answer

Go to this link and vote for the Sleep Tracker comment with over 600 votes that was reviewed/commented on by a Fitbit moderator.  
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Product-Feedback/Bring-back-the-old-sleep-summary-page/idi-p/5570732

Best Answer

what  exxtra are you getting for premium?   i can't see where i'm using anything more than what i did when it was just the free.

Best Answer
I think the only extra is the sleep tracking. I used to get that free
initially. My brother just got a fitbit and has only seen new graphics so
doesn't understand. 🤷‍:female_sign:
Best Answer

Unfortunately, I am using premium now and believe me this change is absolutely terrible and very inaccurate!! Today it has me waking up at 12:30 PM and that is two hours in the future, and yesterday it had me going to sleep at 7:30 AM and waking up In the afternoon afternoon, which is absolutely totally wrong!!!  It is woefully  inaccurate. I loved the set up Fitbit had, found it very easy to look back for weeks etc. and I’m just shocked and devastated with this change. I am an Apple user of all things EXCEPT my watch! However I check the Health App daily (Apple), that provides a brief overview of my night, despite not having an Apple Watch, and compare it against Fitbit and they are usually exactly the same. I do not get the full spectrum of the Apple sleep breakdown because I do not have an Apple Watch but if this is not fixed, that will change very quickly!! I have a Fitbit user since they came out and currently have a Fitbit Sense 2 and I have loved it… until today. PLEASE GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD …. THIS CHANGE IS A STEP BACKWARD!!!!🤬

Best Answer

Completely agree. I’ve owned a Fitbit for years and the change to sleep stats is TERRIBLE! I also want to revert to the previous bar graph view. The new one is a horrible user experience and a mistake. 
l

Best Answer

This is double Dutch to me. My Fitbit Inspire 2 hasn’t shown sleep for the past 2 months and I can’t get a sensible response. What is the ‘benchmark icon’ please? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Others have said it doesn’t matter, Premium is the same. It’s the same thing they did before, suddenly changed things that weren’t broken, made them worse and far more difficult to read, and apparently no one cares. I’m so angry! I loved it the way it was!!!

---

Sure, in the ugly, more difficult to read new format! Also, what happened to hashmarks beneath graph denoting the time? Now it seems it gives two arbitrary times, but nothing in between, what good is that?

---

I don’t think they pay any attention to this. They haven’t so far and somewhere someone said if we wanted them to hear us we needed to complain somewhere else. I haven’t figured out where that is yet.

Best Answer

I concur. Google doesn't give a rip about the consumer. They're infatuated with DEI and now they're laying off 12,000. They will eventually implode under the weight of their own sanctimony. All we're asking if for them not to continue to screw up a decent app but they can't help themselves. 

Best Answer
i've always gotten the sleep graphics free. the only reason i have premium
now is because it came free for 6 months. i'm not planning on renewing
it.
Best Answer

The new graphics are a step backwards.

Best Answer

I so agree! I never take the time to comment on something like this but this new UI is sooooo poorly designed I have no idea what they were thinking or how this passed any sort of review during the design process. As many have stated it’s unclear, hard to read and very unappealing visually. I hope this is just a work in progress as it makes me want to stop using this app and it used to be one of my favorites.

Best Answer

If Fitbit was smart, they would quickly change it back to the way it was so they will lose a lot of users.

hopefully they review these forums seriously!

Best Answer