Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Cues when getting a goal on Inspire 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m doing a daily challenge and have set my goal. The steps circle turns solid when I hit that goal. I hate reaching for my reading glasses to see my step total on the app. It would be fantastic if you colored the circle 25%/50%/75% when I hit these benchmarks instead of just turning the solid color when I hit 100% of my goal. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @BAPwalker and welcome to the Community.  I think you have a good idea, but I think you’re asking a lot from the software developers.  Every user can set a different goal.  But there is something that exists.  If you tap on your profile avatar in the upper left, scroll down to Notifications.  There’s an option for a push notification for a 75%, 100%, and 125% of your goal.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @BAPwalker and welcome to the Community.  I think you have a good idea, but I think you’re asking a lot from the software developers.  Every user can set a different goal.  But there is something that exists.  If you tap on your profile avatar in the upper left, scroll down to Notifications.  There’s an option for a push notification for a 75%, 100%, and 125% of your goal.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thank you. I will try that.

Best Answer

@LZeeW ,Thank you for your nice idea and tip

@BAPwalker , A warm welcome to the Community ! Thank you for your message and feedback. 

Besides trying the tip offered by LZeeW , I'd like to invite you to post your idea of visual cues again. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community (community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features). 

If a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their suggestion and add your comments. 

We're constantly striving to improve Google and Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. 

Thanks for your feedback and for participating in our community!

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer