Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White screen on Inspire 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought an inspire 3 not even two months ago. This morning, I woke up and the screen is completely white. It will vibrate, but I cannot see anything on the screen. 
I read some forums and one suggestion was to disconnect and reconnect the device. I disconnected it, but cannot reconnect it because I cannot see the numbers! The Fitbit vibrates when it connects to the phone, so I know it is receiving the four digit code, but I cannot see them. 
I have also tried restarting my Fitbit by pressing on the sides for various amounts of time. Nothing has worked so far. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Tnh4125. Welcome. It's good to know Fitbit Community is growing. You did a great job checking other similar threads.

Thanks for letting me know about your Inspire 3, as well as having restarted it. Because your device is still not working correctly after doing so, I've gone ahead and requested a case for you. Our Support team will contact you via email, so keep an eye on your inbox.

Have a good day.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Tnh4125. Welcome. It's good to know Fitbit Community is growing. You did a great job checking other similar threads.

Thanks for letting me know about your Inspire 3, as well as having restarted it. Because your device is still not working correctly after doing so, I've gone ahead and requested a case for you. Our Support team will contact you via email, so keep an eye on your inbox.

Have a good day.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes