Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the time on my Inspire?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I reset the clock? It is supposed to say 5:16 but instead it says 9:16. How do I move it back 4 hours?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @norahluddite To reset the time you need to sync to your phone. If syncing does not reset tne time, restart your Inspire and then sync again. Please come back here if you continue to have problems.

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @norahluddite and @NellyG thanks for the input.

I would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? Is your Inspire showing the correct time now after syncing? If not, you can change the time by following the instructions provided in the help article: How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?.

Let me know the outcome. 😊

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I reset the time on my Fitbit inspire to get the correct time of day

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I change the time on my inspire .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @pbecker and @Walsh35, welcome to the Forums.

I am sorry for the delay in respond. As recommended previously, if you want to change the time on your tracker, you need to follow the instructions provided in the article: How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?.

Let me know if you need anything else. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I lost my Fitbit in Europe and I bought one in Scotland where I was visiting.

Now I am back in Canada, how do I change the time on my Inspire please?

Best Answer
0 Votes