Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

250 steps per hour not showing after update?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After i did the update it no longer shows if i got my 250 steps for the hour unless i sync to my phone? is anyone having this problem?

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

Hi @LeighAnn08! Thanks for the heads up. I'm glad to know this is working for you and that you love your Bitmoji clock face. I also think so, it's a great clock face! Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. Heart

I dont' know if you're familiar with our Discussions board, there is a really good chance for you to like it. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Get Moving and Challenge Your Environment.

Keep stepping around in the Forums! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine doesn’t show today when I swipe up from clock. I hate this

Best Answer

Hi nice to see you on the Forums @Lschmert. Let me give you a hand with the today app on your Ionic.

You should just need to swipe up from the bottom of the screen when viewing the clock face. If this is not working you can follow this steps: 

1. Uninstall some apps from your watch

2. Restart Ionic 

3. If you still cannot see Fitbit Today, you can perform a factory reset (note: all music and user installed apps will need to be reinstalled). 

4) Update Firmware

I appreciate all your efforts! If you have any additional questions, you know where to find me. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It happens to me a lot.  It’s frustrating.  I’ve been thinking a lot lately about giving FitBit the ‘boot’.  I don’t care for the recent screen change either.  Who developed this stuff AND how is it better?  I fail to see how.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue. The past two weeks my app is showing 7 of 8 but my Ionic is showing 8 of 8. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My 250 steps are showing on my watch but no matter what I try they won’t go on my phone. Then each day they are lost. I have tried removing the device, re adding it. Enabling different parts as others have suggested but nothing changes. Turned phone off blue tooth off. Still nothing! No happy 🙁

Best Answer
0 Votes

This those not work for me also the screen those not move.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I walked 600 steps but nothing showed up on or marked walk 250 per hr 
the steps show.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes not showing.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I only have face screen.  When I swipe up, all I get is a blank screen

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @kelbell66.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing. I recommend trying the following:

1. Restart the device: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  2. Switch to a Fitbit clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Restarting worked, thank you! 

Best Answer

But it doesn't show how many of 250 steps you have done in that hour like my Charge 3 did.  Is that gone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My app isnt updating the hourly steps. It randomly works? Started about 3 weeks ago?

No that doesn't work. I have tried restarting the devise and the phone. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Same with the sleep tracking. Both started having issues at the same time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It doesn’t show for me either

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Currently there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches. For more information, please visit our webpage at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the Community organized and prevent any confusion. 

Have a great rest of your day.

Best Answer
0 Votes