Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well after diligently fighting the update battles, acquiring 27.32.12.19 by doing a factory reset (yes, it all went just fine despite having to reload everything, which I expected - OK done deal), this morning I was invited to upgrade to 27.33.1.30. No factory reset required. Update went smoothly and quickly  over WiFi. I notice that display on time has been increased (more choices).

There's also "stuff" out there that talks about OS 3.0. I don't think this is it, but could someone (a moderator for example) please confirm and tell me what else this does. 

No complaints (isn't that a nice change?), but just wondering what new features to look for. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I would suspect that is the 3.0 release. Check the following link and see if you can confirm any of the listed features are present:

What's changed in the latest Fitbit OS update?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I would suspect that is the 3.0 release. Check the following link and see if you can confirm any of the listed features are present:

What's changed in the latest Fitbit OS update?

Best Answer

I think it is the 3.0 release...but the splash screen said Fitbit OS 2.2

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sfringer, I believe you're right. The splash screen did say OS 2.2, but those features noted in the article  are there. Very cool and it doesn't seem to have broken anything. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad to help @Purrstachio.

Looks like it's confirmed in the just opened official thread:

Fitbit OS 3.0 - Ionic Firmware Release (27.33.1.30)

Best Answer
0 Votes