Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance with tracked information

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, I am hoping you can help me get some additional information / deeper breakdown for November 19, 2019, the activity I started to track at 6:20 pm.

I have been attacked that day around 7:10 pm while my Fitbit was tracking. I fainted at one time, just after the attacker pushed me on the iron fence. Later, X-ray showed two broken ribs and internal bleeding.

I would like to get more detailed information for the criminal process. Upon remembering that I should check Fitbit, I noticed that I completely forgot to turn it off and it tracked me for hours as I've been looking for my puppy who escaped after the attack (he was kicked too 😞  )

On the heart rate graph, I see a dip at one stage and it is the only time coloured in blue. I would like to know at what time this happened, and if this was the exact time when I blacked out and my attacker broke my ribs. I do not see how can I get minute by minute tracking breakdown, but it must be somewhere, maybe not given to the public, as you have time tracking when I started the exercise and when I finished. Also speed it calculated by using time. 

Here's a link to that tracking:  https://www.fitbit.com/activities/exercise/26834547664

Please help, it is very important. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hello @grcoaching  You'll need to get with customer support to see what, if anything, they are able to help you with on this. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Operation hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Hope you're healing and recovering @grcoaching  and am sorry to hear or your ordeal. You find your puppy?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Customer service was not able to resolve that. I was referred to contact the developer. 

Can someone help?

Yes, I found my puppy the following day, all shaken and also attacked as he had wounds 😞 But he was a trooper and soldiered on 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've notified a moderator to stop by to assist you @grcoaching . Your puppy is a lot like you - strong and continuing on this life's journey. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you very much! Appreciate that!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @grcoaching. I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you and your puppy. Thank you for adding the link of the tracking and for letting us know that you have already contacted support. 

I think that if you export your data you will see more detailed information about your activity. You can check help article: How do I export my Fitbit account data? I'm sorry I can't do more on my side. 

I hope you and your puppy are better and that you get well soon. 

Thank you for your help @Odyssey13

Keep on visiting our forums!

Best Answer

I exported the data and it needs a special program to read it. I downloaded one and it didn't reveal minute by minute breakdown.

My intention here is for developers @Fitbit to be contacted and contact me.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The special program can be almost any spreadsheet. 

I use openoffice or Google. Sheets 

A quick search of the web will bring up instructions. 

If you look your recorded event through the web you have access time points on the graph by hovering the mouse over. 

Best Answer

@grcoachingLike all of us we don't want this to happen but we are here to help..

I use PulseWatch which was written by  @iccir919  to help us analyse our HR data and that will give you are very fine breakdown on your pulse.. For the normal tracking, Fitbit gives me a pulse on average every 6 seconds.. If it was a selected exercise it's even finer..

You have to give Fitbit permission to login.. If you decide to do that, select the Seconds or Minute option with Intraday and you can export it to Excel and analyse the results.  Here is an example of a minute of my last nights sleep.. the results vary between 5 and 10 seconds but the average is about 7 seconds.  More importantly you have the time/pulse.

TimeHeart Rate
03:03:5954
03:04:0451
03:04:1951
03:04:2952
03:04:3951
03:04:4449
03:04:5450
03:05:0451

I hope this helps..

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Hello everybody, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

@TheWincert I'm sorry to hear about what you've been through. Hope you get better soon.

Currently, there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches.

For more information, please visit this thread.

I am going to close this thread to keep the Community organized.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer