Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto wake up function is not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi o have ionic Adidas edition ... The auto wake up when turning my rest is not working i tried to switch right as other posts says but i dont have this option in ionic Adidas.

i hope that any one can help me how to turn on auto wake up on adidas edition 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hold in left button a few seconds.  At top see 'Screen Wake'.  Tap to toggle between 'Auto' and 'Manual'.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hold in left button a few seconds.  At top see 'Screen Wake'.  Tap to toggle between 'Auto' and 'Manual'.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @MOHAa! Thanks for letting us know that you have a Fitbit Ionic Adidas. If you have the latest firmware version in your Ionic, the way that you go to the screen wake settings has now changed and you will need to follow the instructions that @JohnnyRow mentioned to change it to auto or manual. 

If you have changed the setting to auto and it's still not working, please restart it

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thanks Johnny, that solved the problem beside other tweak

Best Answer
0 Votes

Warm Thanks Silvia for the warm welcoming, i think you are correct  i should mention the firmware number,.

The issue solved following Johnny's instruction beside your instruction to reset the system first by press an hold left button and down right button until black screen showd up an restart. 

All the best my dear

Xoxo

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm happy to hear that it was resolved by following @JohnnyRow's instructions. 😊

I'll be around if you need further assistance. Have a great weekend! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes