Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Life

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just about had it with Fitbit. My very first smart watch was the Surge back in Fall of 2015. That one lasted up until spring of 2016. I contacted customer support and was on the phone with a rep who walked me through the whole troubleshoot process even though I already knew there was no more hope for the device. I received a refurbished one in the mail which then lasted a year before becoming nothing more than a paperweight. 

I purchased the Fitbit Blaze in Spring of 2017. That device lasted up until winter of that same year. I did the whole process again and received my refurbished device which lasted a year. 

After my refurbished Fitbit blaze died out around fall of 2018, my wife surprised me with a Fitbit Ionic that she had purchased on Black Friday. Here I am 11 months later with the same exact issue as the first two watches. 

It’s ok though! I’ll just contact customer support so they can offer me a refurbished device with expedited shipping OR take 50% off a brand new watch of my choosing. I know I’m insane for sticking with this product for so long. Unless Fitbit puts out a better product, I’m definitely switching to Garmin. It took me a while but at this point it is just ridiculous! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Charging is my guess

See this thread for charging best practices. If you are not charging it correctly you could be damaging the battery

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer