Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Like many others watch just stopped working.  Fitbit owes its customer base an explanation and a fix as this is a very common problem in the community.  Apple would never let their customers down like this.  Should have bought Apple which is a real product company vs Fitbit which is selling garbage.  

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Wow! I didn't know it was common. Read my post of a few minutes ago.  Mine died today with no apparent cause.  Last sync was before i went to work, and it died between 5A and lunch time.

Ionic (27.32.10.20), Surge (Did not live up to 5 ATM Spec originally on tech spec), Samsung Galaxy S5, Moto G5 Plus
Best Answer
0 Votes

After being with Fitbit for over 4 years, also indulging them with 2 different models (Surge and Ionic), I'm leaving Fitibit.  Almost 2 years to the day, with no apparent reason, no neglect, clean case, my Ionic died today. Supports answer was to offer 25% on a new one.  With spending this much on a device, and features still not even realized from their original marketing material (Oxymeter), it's now dead.  The Surge was a disappointment as well. It advertised 5ATM , which disappeared in later marketing material.  It didn't hold up to sweat. The screen would fog (they gave me 2 replacements under warranty), and eventually died.  When the 3rd one died, I thought they might've gotten their act straight.  I got the Ionic (if it can survive swimming it can survive sweat). I had such pains getting it to sync regularly over the past 2 years with 2 different phones (ios and android).  Now its dead.  Good bye Ionic. So long Fitbit. 

Ionic (27.32.10.20), Surge (Did not live up to 5 ATM Spec originally on tech spec), Samsung Galaxy S5, Moto G5 Plus
Best Answer
0 Votes