Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery, Sync & Notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my Ionic in July and all was well until about 4/5 weeks ago. I used to get 5 days battery life, now I'm lucky to get 36 hours, it wont sync with my phone on current day, and incoming phone call notification to watch has stopped working. Anyone know why this has happened?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Try holding all 3 buttons in at the same time until the display shows the fitbit dotted square image.

This corrected my display off problem.

Best Answer

Thanks I'll try that now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@shayham @EverettS It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community.

@shayham I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ionic. In order to improve your Ionic's battery life, please follow these steps. To resolve syncing issues please visit this article. If you are still unable to get incoming phone calls, please follow our guide to get back on track.

@EverettS Thanks for your recommendation.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for taking the time to reply, but i had already tried these solutions before i posted. I do not listen to music and have GPS function turned OFF. Activation has always been "Manual". I went to bed last night with 100% charge and woke up to 80%. A loss of 20% from sleeping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@shayham Thanks for the update.

In order to provide further assistance, I created a case with Customer Support. Please check out your inbox on the next days. They will let you know how to proceed. 

Keep on stepping.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes