Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery flat without warning

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Battery was at about 20% this morning then suddenly ionic switched off without any low batter email alerts. Plugged in the charger and battery showed 0%. After a few minutes charging, it has switched on again. Hopefully this is a one off glitch but has anyone else experienced such behavior?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@RoyceL I hope you're doing well! I haven't experienced that. Usually, I get a low battery notifications so I know when I have to charge it.

If you didn't received any low battery notification I recommend the following:

• Check your spam and junk folders on your email. Sometimes Fitbit emails go directly to those folders.
  • Go to your Notifications Settings on your online dashboard and make sure the ones for low battery are on.
  • Disable the low battery notifications on the online dashboard and click "Save" (at the bottom of that screen). Then, enable them and "Save" again.

You should receive your low battery notifications afterwards.

Also, another thing I do is that when my Ionic is showing it has 20% battery level or less, I charge it. This way, I can ensure that I will have battery all the time and that it won't off unexpectedly. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SantiRI don't receive the low battery warnings and to add to that I don't get any that are set in the Notifications section of the PC Dashboard settings. That includes Weekly Reports and Group Reports.. It's been like that for months and we have tried all of the nornal "fixes" like turning the options on and off.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes