Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black screen on Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Dear Sir, Madam, Yesterday my Fitbit Ionic turned off suddenly. The screen went black. At that time, the battery was still 75% charged. I've tried everything to get it working again. All buttons pressed separately and together. Both on the charger and off the charger. Nothing helps. The screen remains black. There's no life left in the Ionic. I don't know if it matters but a few days ago I installed the latest update. I started using Ionic new in August 2020 after my previous one stopped working. I then received a new one under warranty. That warranty has now expired. How do I get him to talk again? I like to hear it. Greetings 

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @CorFA.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep an eye on your inbox. You can also contact our Support team via chat or phone for faster assistance. Click here to get connected. 

You can take a look at this page for more information about the warranty policy.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the exact issue I had. Fitbit provides very limited assistance other than that you should buy a new Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes