Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Ionic's Battery Alert level

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can I change the level of the low battery alert from 25% to something lower - say 10% ?   When I get the low battery alert, I still have a least 2 days of charge left and would like to have the alert come up closer to full discharge.  It would be best  if this level would be selectable by the user.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @mdvorachek! Unfortunately, you're stuck with the fixed number. However, I'd suggest you head over to the Feature Suggestions forum and propose it.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Hi @mdvorachek - you could try a clock face from the gallery that does what you want, such as the SimpleClockPro clock face which has an on the watch alert for each 1% decline in battery level from 17%.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @mdvorachek and thanks for your advise @MakMak and @Guy_. Thank you for sharing your battery level idea with us.

As @MakMak mentioned, this is a fixed number and you can add your idea to our Suggestions. You can also try @Guy_ 's advised clock face.

It's not recommended waiting until your battery drains completely to charge it again. 

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer