Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the Reminders to Move

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The last update is brutal. I wish I hadn't done it. I can't change the reminders to move times. I change it to 8am and it changes it to 7am. I have tried about 15 times now. Plus the app keeps telling me it's lost the bluetooth connection. Please fix this with the next update. Put the reminders to move on a 24 hour clock. This am/pm crap is useless.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @dcapper, thank you for your reply.  

I am glad to hear your watch is syncing, thank you for bringing this to our attention and providing the additional details. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. We're investigating this, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @dcapper, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that you're having difficulties with Bluetooth connection and changing the reminders to move. Thank you for your efforts to resolve this, I recommend confirming the steps to change the reminders to move hereIf you experience issue with syncing due to lost Bluetooth connection, please check the troubleshooting instructions in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. To share additional feedback or if you want to see features to be improved, feel free to visit our Feature suggestion board. Here our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, but my fitbit syncs every time but the app tells me it isn't. It started doing that after the last update. There is other people on here having the same issues. It says lost bluetooth pairing, yet it syncs and refreshes all the time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @dcapper, thank you for your reply.  

I am glad to hear your watch is syncing, thank you for bringing this to our attention and providing the additional details. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. We're investigating this, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just started to have this issues after the time change last night. Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes