Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock Faces & Developer Support

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Folks,

As a original (pre order) Ionic owner, I am more than appreciative of the Developers out there, working hard to ensure we have fantastic Clock Faces for the Ionic, and there are a lot too choose from!  I check for new Clock Faces on a regular basis and the list just keeps on growing!

There is ONE Developer I would like to "personally" recognize for exceptional work!  When I reached out to him with some suggestions, not only did he take the time and research my suggestions, but he also incorporated my suggestions into his Clock Face design.  I have been using this Developers Clock Faces for several months now and they are awesome!  The specific Clock Face I am referring to is, "ASK Weather", created by "Assad Padamsey".  He has numerous Clock Faces in the Ionic Gallery and deserves a Special Recognition for going above and beyond 'my" expectations!  So, in that vein, Thanks Assad for your awesome and creative work!

So, if you haven't checked out the Ionic Clock Face Gallery recently, please do.  The Clock Faces being created are awesome and make our Ionic's unique and personal!

Enjoy your Ionic and Keep on STEPPING!

Community Council Member

Gunny | Richmond, VA (USA)

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Take a look at the Fitbit Help site for further Assistance & Information.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I wholeheartedly second Gunny's commendation of Assad Padamsey!  I also have had a number of contacts with Assad about his clock faces. I started using his faces on my second day of Ionic ownership and, like Gunny, I have searched through the many hundreds now of clock faces and have not seen a single one that I would prefer over ASK.

Best Answer

I will check them out! Thanks for the info as I have been looking. But some just dont work right.

I will look for this person tomorrow Smiley Very Happy

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wendy, Assad has 3 clock faces I know of--ASK, ASK Weather and ASK Weather Dual.  I use ASK which is a Digital face with all the stats of a Today screen and Gunny uses ASK Weather which is ASK with Weather added.  ASK Weather Dual is ASK Weather with the added feature of an Analog screen as well as a Digital screen which are varied by a simple touch of the screen. 

I think you would particularly like the latest one which is ASK Weather Dual.  The Analog screen is a very classy and elegant face uncluttered of most stats since they are available at the touch of the screen changing to Digital where all the stats are.

Of course, as we all have discovered, Fitbit in its ultimate wisdom didn't alphabetize the faces so it can be a chore to find specific ones. If you have any questions or concerns, I can assure you from experience, you will get a prompt reply from Assad, probably within hours and almost certainly within a day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree!!!  I've recommended his faces to a number of friends, I hope he gets many more purchases 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes