Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility with Huawei P20

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All

I have just purchased a Fitbit Ionic and awaiting delivery however I'm now reading mixed reviews that it's not compatible with an Huawei P20 (it's the standard P20 not the Pro or Lite version). Can anyone confirm if it does or doesn't work? Is there anyway around this as really like the watch and don't want to cancel the order!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@LawrieM1 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well!

I will gladly assist you with your compatibility inquiry. Your phone doesn't show as compatible but that doesn’t mean it won’t work it just means that it hasn’t been tested by our team. You can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. You can find additional suggestions here.

Finally you can also search for your phone's model here in the community to see what other members have commented about it.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@LawrieM1 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well!

I will gladly assist you with your compatibility inquiry. Your phone doesn't show as compatible but that doesn’t mean it won’t work it just means that it hasn’t been tested by our team. You can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. You can find additional suggestions here.

Finally you can also search for your phone's model here in the community to see what other members have commented about it.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alvaro

Thank you for your reply. I was about to return it today but just had one last go at setting up and it's now linked and set up!

Thanks for your assistance!

Lawrie

Best Answer
0 Votes

And? did it work? the fitbit with the p20. I also have the p20 and would like to purchase the new Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes