Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to Pandora

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What code is Pandora asking for a add my device?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Where are you looking when you see this request? 

Have you followed the directions on the Pandora FAQ at http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2260/

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Where are you looking when you see this request? 

Have you followed the directions on the Pandora FAQ at http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2260/

Best Answer

I have been trying to download stations from Pandora to my Fitbit Ionic. I have followed the instructions but all I get after hours of downloading to the watch is No Stations! I even upgraded to Pandora Premium. When I look at settings in the Pandora app there is mention of a device code. Is this the key and if it is, where do I get the code?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you looking at the Pandora setup in Fitbit app @rickcart?

I'm not sure about the device cide, I'll have to unlink my Pandora to look.

Tap the ionic picture / Media / Pandora

Is the ionic Pandora linked to your Pandora account. The Pandora manage settings page should look something like this.Screenshot_20180822-161011_Fitbit.jpg

Notice the progress bar at the top, and the list of Pandora stations that will be downloaded.

The watch will also display the download.

20180822_160213.jpg

The two do not agree because the photo was taken right when the download started.

I noticed that it takes a while before the download starts, so I pressed the 3 dots in the top right and forced sync now. .

You don't need the ionic charging but the battery will drane quickly if you don't. 

Best Answer
Hi, Yes, I have followed the steps you mentioned. While I am syncing the Fitbit app, the Pandora stations to the watch. The watch says it’s downloading the stations and I will be able to listen to the music when the download is completed. The downloading stops after a while and the notice says no stations. I keep pressing the forced sync. The process is repeated, it still no stations.

I went to settings in the Pandora app and noticed that there is a device activation code space. I do not know if this may be the problem. Do I need to enter a code? Where do I get this code if this is the missing key?

I upgraded to Pandora premium. The Fitbit app and the IPad mini 3 are connected to a 2G WiFi, so I do not see why this will not work. I am very frustrated. Any ideas or help would be much appreciated. rickcart

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Do stations show up in your Pandora setup on the phones Fitbit app? 

Best Answer
0 Votes