Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interval Workout - Why is there no data on interval pace?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there or will there be any updates where interval pace data will be shown? I like the interval capabilities, but believe not showing the pace for an interval is a little underwhelming. I would think that this would be an easy input. Its always nice after an interval workout to see your pace.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome on board @JJWelch, it's nice to see you around! Currently, it's not possible to see your pace while you're doing multi-sport interval timer. However, this would be a great addition for people who's training for a marathon. You may want to post it in our Feature Suggestion board, those are viewed by our engineers and developers. Robot Very Happy

You can use built-in GPS to capture additional workout stats including route, distance, and pace. For more information about using connected GPS during your workouts, see How do I use exercise apps and modes on my Fitbit device?. Additionally, take a look at: How do I track intervals during my workout?

I'll be around if you need further help! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes