Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection difficulties with Huawei Nova 5T

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i h/phone is Huawei Nova 5T with android version 10. 

Facing 2 major problems

1) Can't received WhatsApp, WeChat and Line notification

2) Ionic can't auto sync with this phone (my phone was set to All Day Sync)

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Your phone is not on the Approved Devices list so may work for some functions and not others.

Best Answer

Hello @8132, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced such difficulties and how many times since then? Just as @SunsetRunner mentioned, the Huawei Nove 5T is not listed as a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you can experience some connection difficulties with it and your Ionic.

Even though your mobile device isn't compatible, for the notifications issue I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Ionic are correctly configured. After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes.

In regards the syncing concern, please try the steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and keep me posted. If you continue experiencing the same difficulties, please try with a compatible device instead.

Don't hesitate to ask me any additional questions you may have.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Since I try few time on recommend setting but still same - notification
can't work
In the end I change my hand phone to Huawei mate 20 pro reset it again . It
work
for 3 days only , after 3 days back to same issue until now.
Best Answer
0 Votes

any solution on receive notification from huawei mate 20 pro?

Best Answer
0 Votes

now i using ionic

Best Answer
0 Votes