Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update Ionic firmware version

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have bought a new Fitbit Ionic. But I can't update new Os for it. I followed instructions in this community, try many ways but it's still can't update the lasted version. It stopped at version 27.33.1.30.

So how can I update it manually? Or are there other better ways to fix this? 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Khangotan, welcome to the Community Forums! It's a pleasure for me to help you with your update concern.

First, I'd like to appreciate your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation prior to posting. I recommend you to learn more about how to update the firmware version of your Fitbit device with the information that's specified on this help article. Then, please move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I update my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes.

Please keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As I said before, I followed the instructions in this forum many time but it's still not working for me. 

So, if you can give me another solution different from these posts, please share with me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your reply is appreciated @Khangotan, sorry for the delay in responding your post.

Seems odd that even after trying the troubleshooting steps from my previous post you're still experiencing the same issue. To further investigate this and get you back on track as soon as possible, can you please let me know which mobile device are you using? When was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? Is your mobile device operating system up to date and the same for the Fitbit app?

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue with my iconic. I haven’t used it in 6 months but wishing to use it again, I have followed the instructions as-well and have had no luck. I am using an iPhone XS Max which is up to date, fitbit app is up to date, I’ve tried every step from the instructions, including removing and adding to Bluetooth, checking wifi, removing Fitbit from my app and re-connecting, removing and downloading the app again, resetting iPhone and for it multiple times, all day sync is on, background refresh is on, and nothing. 

stuck at same version as above. Have been trying for about 6 days, very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes